3 NEW ITINERARIES
After 2 seasons optimizing our routes, we offer now 3 different itineraries for our 10 days sailing trip:
1 – Sailing from São Miguel Island to Faial Island
(embarking in Ponta Delgada and disembarking in Horta)
2 – Sailing from Faial Island to Faial Island
(embarking and disembarking in Horta with the goal to visit the occidental group)
3 – Sailing from Faial Island to São Miguel Island
(embarking in Horta and disembarking in Ponta Delgada)
Our meeting points for embarkation are:
DAY 1 - Meeting, briefing and go sailing
- Let’s meet at the organized meeting point for embarkation at 11:00 am.
- Check-in at our boat, talk about safety and have a live-aboard briefing. Settle aboard, have lunch and discuss the plan for the next 2 or 3 days according to the weather.
- In the afternoon, we will sail to a nearby place to have a first connection with the Ocean.
DAY 2 to 8 - Explore the Azores Archipelago
“The answer my friend… is blowing in the wind”
- Check-in at a minimum of 4 islands but can be up to 6 islands. Sail… ZEN!
- Feel the freedom of living on a sailing boat, being able to move around the islands without constant packing and unpacking following what the weather, local events and activities can offer to us. Be adventurous!
- Sail during the day and during the night, go swimming, snorkeling, kayaking or stand up paddle in pristine waters. Meet whales, dolphins, turtles, and birds while listening to great music or to nature.
- Enjoy tours around the islands. Your crew knows where are the hidden secrets and how to surprise you with hikes, caves, small villages, the best restaurants, natural swimming pools and hot springs.
DAY 9 - Arrival at our final destination
- We will enjoy the last sailing day of this journey heading to our final port of call.
- In the evening, we will go out for dinner together and we will remember, discuss and laugh about the highlights of our trip, share contacts, pictures and experiences.
DAY 10 - Time to say good bye, hugs and kisses
- Enjoy the taste of our delicious breakfast aboard sadly followed by disembarkation at 10:00 am.
- 9 nights accommodation aboard, bed linen and bathing towel
- 2 Professional Crew aboard - Captain and Cook / Stewardess
- Half board (2 meals per day + snacks and non-alcoholic drinks aboard)
- Port authority, marinas, showers and any other logistic fees
- Toys are: kayak, stand up paddle board, hammocks, fishing & snorkelling gear, dinghy with outboard engine and musical instruments
- Dedicated crew guidance when ashore.
- Port authority, marina and any other logistic fees
- Diesel, gasoline for the dinghy, water and electricity for the boat
- WIFI 3G/4G when nearby the coast
- Sailing, swimming, marine wildlife, hiking, cultural festivities, good music, food and fun around the Islands is guaranteed!