DAY 1 - Meeting, briefing and sailing in Ponta Delgada
We will meet at 11:00 am at a bar called Baia dos Anjos in Portas do Mar marina and we will have a first meeting, briefing about life aboard and safety briefing. In the Afternoon we will do a small sail to Vila Franca do Campo 11 nautical miles along the south coast of São Miguel Island.
DAY 2 - Explore Islet of Vila Franca do Campo and Furnas valley
We will go for a swim, ride the SUP or a snorkel around and inside of a natural volcanic perfectly circular crater in front of Vila Franca do Campo. Later in the day, we will go for the moment of relaxation in a hot water natural Spring in Furnas. Spend the night at Vila Franca do Campo.
DAY 3 - Sailing 50 NM to Vila do Porto, Santa Maria Island
Departure in the morning after breakfast and keep an eye out looking for wildlife. Whales and dolphins on the way.
Enjoy the ride!
DAY 4 - Explore the Island of Santa Maria
Either by land or by the sea, your crew will recommend what to do on this Island! Good surprises.
DAY 5 - Sail back to São Miguel Island via Formigas islet
On our way back, it is a great stop to meet Formigas. A few rocks rising alone from the middle of the Atlantic full of untouched fauna and flora and great for a quick snorkel before heading to São Miguel
DAY 6 - Hugs and Kisses
Breakfast aboard followed by disembarkation at 10:00 am.
- 5 nights accommodation aboard + bed linen and bathing towel
- 2 Professional Crew aboard - Captain and Cook / Stewardess
- Half board (2 meals per day + snacks and non-alcoholic drinks aboard)
- Toys: SUP paddle board, hammocks, fishing & snorkelling gear, dinghy with outboard engine and musical instruments
- Your crew will be personal guides when ashore
- Port authority, marina and any other logistic fees
- Diesel, gasoline for the dinghy, water and electricity for the boat
- WIFI when nearby the coast line