Visit three islands over 6 days
Faial, Pico & São Jorge
This trip sailing Central Group, as well known by the Triangle Islands, gives you the freedom to experience short distances in the middle of an amazing landscape. On land, there is an abundance of land walks and the highest point in Portugal, the great Pico Mountain.
With anchorages and harbors nearby, we reach our destinations in peace and without the stress of being late. Late for what?!
Should extremely calm conditions occur, we will sail to the surrounding seamounts and observe the abundance of pelagic species.
Day 1 - Meeting, briefing and sailing
- At 11:00 a.m. you will meet at the world-famous Peter Café Sport, located at Horta Marina to meet our entire crew.
- Then we will go to the boat and receive a professional briefing on safety and life on board.
- After we have settled in on board, we have lunch and discuss the plan for the next days according to the weather forecast.
- In the afternoon we will sail to a bay along the coast and take a bath in the sea.
Day 2 to 4 - Enjoy the ride
- Feel the freedom of life on a sailboat and move around the islands without having to pack and unpack!
- Sail during the day and during the night, hike a volcano, explore a cave, anchor, swim, snorkel or paddle in pristine waters, meet the marine wild life, listen to great music of nature and relax.
- Sailing is always predictable between these islands, so we save some time to be surprised by the ocean.
Day 5 - Arrival to Horta, Faial Island
- We will enjoy the last sailing day of this journey heading to our final port of call. Later in the day we will go out for dinner together and we will remember the highlights of our voyage, discuss and laugh about them, exchange contacts, pictures and experiences.
DAY 6 - Time to say goodbye, hugs and kisses
- Enjoy once again our delicious breakfast on board, unfortunately followed by the disembarkation moment at 10:00 am.
|Date||Embark & Disembark||Price p/Pax||Private Boat||Availability|
07 Jun - 12 Jun
03 Aug - 08 Aug
A private cabin reservation for a solo passenger is increased by a 70% surcharge.
The price for a private boat includes up to 4 persons, 15% surcharge per additional person.
For more information about the price, please see the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- 5 nights accommodation aboard, bed linen and bathing towel;
- 2 professional crew: Captain & Mate/Cook;
- Crew guidance when ashore
- Half board (one breakfast and one meal per day, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks consumed aboard);
- All toys on the boat ( kayak, stand-up paddle-board, hammocks, fishing & snorkeling gear, dinghy and some musical instruments);
- Port authority, marina and any other logistic fees;
- Diesel, water, electricity, cooking gas, dinghy engine gasoline for the boat;
- WIFI 3G/4G when nearby the coast;
- Sail, Swim, Marine Life, Hike, Cultural Festivities, Good Music and Food around the Islands guaranteed!
What's Not Included
- Expenses when going to and away from the trip such as transfers, flights, visas and airport fees, hotels, etc.;
- Personal travel and booking insurance (highly recommended);
- Optional activities and any expenses related to rental vehicles or food & beverages consumed ashore;
- Crew expenses when guiding or joining along with land tours or restaurants with guests;
- Alcoholic drinks aboard;
- Personal laundry.