Visit up to 6 islands over 10 days
Faial, Pico, São Jorge, Graciosa, Flores & Corvo
This trip is dedicated to those who already have sailing experience and are ready to sail further. 130 nautical miles separate these two groups of islands.
During this trip, our priority is to choose the best moment to arrive and depart to and from the Occidental Group, with the weather on our side to ensure a comfortable journey.
You will be amazed by the nature and the insular reality on the westernmost islands of Europe.
Day 1 - Meeting, briefing and sailing
- At 11:00 a.m. you will meet at the world famous Peter Café Sport, located at Horta Marina to meet our entire crew.
- Then we go to the boat and receive a professional briefing on safety and life on board.
- After we have settled in on board, we have lunch and discuss the plan for the next days according to the weather forecast.
- We have to cover about 130 nautical miles between the island groups, so we will use the best weather window to sail in the long distances and organize our trip accordingly..
Day 2 to 8 - Enjoy the ride
- Feel the freedom of life on a sailboat and move around the islands without having to pack and unpack!
- Sail during the day and during the night, hike a volcano, explore a cave, anchor, swim, snorkel or paddle in pristine waters, meet the marine wildlife, listen to the great music of nature and relax.
- Sailing between these islands is always predictable, so we save some time to be surprised by the ocean.
Day 9 - Arrival to Horta, Faial Island
- We will enjoy the last sailing day of this journey heading to our final port of call. Later in the day we will go out for dinner together and we will remember the highlights of our voyage, discuss and laugh about them, exchange contacts, pictures and experiences.
DAY 10 - Time to say goodbye, hugs and kisses
- Enjoy once again our delicious breakfast on board, unfortunately followed by the disembarkation moment at 10:00 am.
|Date||Embark & Disembark||Price p/Pax||Private Boat||Availability|
13 Sep - 22 Sep
A private cabin reservation for a solo passenger is increased by a 70% surcharge.
The price for a private boat includes up to 4 persons, 15% surcharge per additional person.
For more information about the price, please see the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- 9 nights accommodation aboard, bed linen and bathing towel
- 2 professional crew: Captain & Mate/Cook
- Crew guidance when ashore
- Half board (one breakfast and one meal per day, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks consumed aboard )
- All toys on the boat ( kayak, stand-up paddle-board, hammocks, fishing & snorkeling gear, dinghy, and some musical instruments)
- Port authority, marina, and any other logistic fees
- Diesel, water, electricity, cooking gas, dinghy engine gasoline for the boat
- WIFI 3G/4G when nearby the coast
- Sail, swim, marine wildlife, hike, cultural festivities, good music, and food around the Islands guaranteed!
What's Not Included
- Expenses when going to and away from the trip such as transfers, flights, visas and airport fees, hotels, etc
- Personal travel and booking insurance (highly recommended)
- Optional activities and any expenses related to rental vehicles or food & beverages consumed ashore
- Crew expenses when guiding or joining along with land tours or restaurants with guests
- Alcoholic drinks aboard
- Personal laundry